- Receive patient-focused dental care for all ages
- Prevent oral health problems with quality treatment
- Improve your smile with restorative & cosmetic services
We want every patient to feel right at home when they visit us at Merry Dental. Our friendly, compassionate team will make sure you receive exceptional care to keep your family’s smiles bright and healthy for a lifetime.
When you’re our patient, you can enjoy:
- Full-service general, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry for all ages
- High-quality dental treatments using the latest technology
- A friendly, comfortable atmosphere that feels like home
- Free consultations for clear aligners treatment
- Expert care from highly trained dentists and a skilled periodontist
We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve your oral health goals! Call Merry Dental today at 978-584-7641 for an appointment.
Enjoy Comprehensive Dental Care For The Whole Family
Every day, Dr. Fakhri and our team uphold our practice motto: “We care for your smile.” Because routine dental appointments are essential to a beautiful smile as well as good oral and overall health, we go out of our way to provide the kind of care that will make everyone in your family, from toddlers to seniors, look forward to visiting us. We pride ourselves on our ability to put our patients at ease, regardless of their age or the type of treatment they are seeking.
While you’re here, you can choose from a wide variety of dental treatments to keep your smile in great shape. We offer services like:
- Family and Pediatric Dentistry – We see patients as young as age 1 and can accommodate everyone in your household for more convenient appointments.
- General Dentistry – Our skilled dentists and in-house periodontist provide excellent treatments to keep your mouth clean and your teeth and gums safe from problems like tooth decay, cavities, gum disease, and teeth grinding.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Improve your smile’s appearance with teeth whitening, tooth bonding, dental veneers, Botox®, and more!
- Invisalign – With our clear aligners system, you can straighten teeth without metal braces. We offer free Invisalign consultations.
- Restorative Dentistry – Keep your teeth strong and healthy with natural-looking tooth fillings, dental crowns, bridges, and more.
- Dental Implants – Replace missing teeth with implants attached to your restorations that keep them firmly in place and promote long-term jawbone strength and better oral health.
Dr. Marjan Fakhri
Dr. Marjan Fakhri became a dentist because of a childhood injury that resulted in her own crooked teeth. When she was finally able to correct her smile and feel the life-changing boost of confidence, Dr. Fakhri decided to become a dentist so that she could give others the same results. She also loves how dentistry combines her passions for science and art.
She graduated with her DDS from Azad University in Tehran. She then earned a Master of Science in Pediatric Dentistry from Tehran University in 2007 and a DMD from Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine in 2014. She graduated with high honors and was inducted into Omicron Kappa Upsilon. Dr. Fakhri joined our team in 2018.
Patients love that Dr. Fakhri is gentle, caring, and friendly. She stays on top of the latest technology and is a member of the American Dental Association and the Massachusetts Dental Society. The best part of her job is meeting with people of different cultures and seeing her patients smile after treatment is done.
In her free time, Dr. Fakhri enjoys spending time with her family and friends, listening to music, traveling, and exploring new restaurants.
Dr. Soo-Woo Kim
Bio coming soon!
Dr. HamidReza Fakhri
Dr. Hamidreza Fakhri earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) in Tehran, Iran at Shahid Beheshti University Dental School. He later attended the Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine, where he earned his Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) and graduated with honors.
He completed a year of Advanced Education in General Dentistry at the University of Rochester Eastman Institute for Oral Health.
Dr. Hamid is an active member of the Massachusetts Dental Society. When he doesn’t work, he likes to travel, play guitar, listen to music, and spend time with friends and family.
Call us today at 978-584-7641 or to visit our caring team at Merry Dental.