Since a smile is one of your most notable facial features, it really affects how you feel about your appearance. If your think your smile is unattractive, you’re probably reluctant to show it – which can make the wrong impression on others around you. Fortunately, there are many ways to improve your smile so you have better social interactions!
Dr. Fakhri can help you with:
- Brightening Your Smile – Drinking coffee or wine, eating staining substances, or just getting older can give your teeth a dingy look. It takes just 20 minutes with the eco-friendly Sinsational Smile system to make your teeth up to five shades whiter.
- Replacing Missing Teeth – Nothing affects your smile as much as missing teeth! In addition to creating an unattractive gap, missing teeth make you more susceptible to oral health issues like cavities, an uneven bite, and shrinking bone density in your jaw. We offer several options for replacing teeth, including dental implants.
- Straightening Crooked Teeth – If you have crooked teeth, we bet you’d love to straighten them. However, you likely don’t want to spend long months wearing metal braces. With invisalign, you don’t have to! Instead of braces, clear plastic aligners gently move your teeth into place. The aligners are transparent, so they don’t stand out in your smile. Plus, they can be taken out for meals and oral hygiene.
- Concealing Flaws – Using either dental bonding or dental veneers, Dr. Fakhri can hide imperfections like chips, cracks, and small gaps. She will help you determine which solution best suits your lifestyle and your budget.
- Rejuvenating Your Face – If you’d like younger-looking skin to go along with your beautiful new smile, dermal fillers and/or Botox can give your face a boost. Dr. Fakhri can give your face and lips a fuller look and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles with treatments that take just a few minutes.
To improve your smile in Billerica, MA, call Merry Dental at 978-584-7641 today.