Your oral health affects many aspects of your daily life. Avoiding dental problems is the best approach to maintaining a healthy mouth. By taking advantage and seeking help from our general dentist in Billerica, MA, you can:
- Prevent tooth decay
- Stop gum infections
- Treat cavities and periodontal disease
- Avoid damage from teeth grinding
- Enjoy the confidence of a healthy smile
To make an appointment with our general dentist, call Merry Dental today at 978-584-7641. Our office is conveniently located at 337 Boston Road, near Marshall Middle School and Hallenborg Ice Rink.
Emphasize Prevention In Your General Dental Care
At our practice, you can receive the benefits of our multiple preventive services. If you do develop decay or gum disease, we are more than ready to treat those issues as well. During your dental check-ups, you may receive:
- Dental Cleanings – Professional cleanings remove plaque and tartar buildup that you may have missed during your daily brushing and flossing.
- Dental Exams – As much as we hope you remain free from cavities and oral infections, we use X-rays and advanced equipment like electronic cavity detectors to find problems as early as possible.
- Fluoride – You can make your teeth stronger and more resistant to decay with fluoride treatment and varnish.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If you develop gum disease, our periodontist, Dr. Soo-Woo Kim, can get your mouth back in shape.
If we notice any signs of teeth grinding during your appointment, we may recommend a night guard. It will prevent you from grinding and clenching your teeth, which can lead to wear and tear and even cracks. A night guard can also prevent TMJ (jaw joint) pain and related headaches. Often, we combine a night guard with muscle-relaxing Botox® for lasting relief.
Your comfort also is a high priority for our team. When you feel relaxed during your appointments, you are more likely to come back for routine care. If you have any dental anxiety, we offer local anesthetic and sedation, administered by compassionate professionals to keep you pain-free.
Take Control Of Your Oral Health
We focus on preventive care at our family practice because we know that almost everyone will experience dental problems. In the United States, more than 90 percent of people develop cavities. Most people have periodontal disease at one time or another, too. We can help you resolve those situations as well. You can repair teeth with our restorative dentistry. You can even replace missing teeth with dental implants.
We hope to see you soon at Merry Dental. Our general dentist in Billerica, MA is ready to help you maintain and improve your smile. Request an appointment today by calling 978-584-7641, or at your convenience.