Many things can happen to your teeth over the course of a lifetime. You could crack a tooth while biting into something hard. You might lose a tooth to gum disease or decay. You could break a tooth after an accident or injury.
The good news is that our doctors are more than ready to reconstruct your smile as well as your strong bite. Your smile can be as nice as ever with our restorative dentistry. The right teeth replacements can make a world of difference in your quality of life. This is why we are happy to offer these services:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – More than 90 percent of people will have cavities, but they don’t have to spoil your smile. Your tooth can look as good as new when you get a metal-free filling.
- Dental Crowns – These restorations are an excellent option to fix teeth that are broken, cracked, decayed, infected, or worn down.
- Dental Bridges – Fill that gap in your smile with a bridge if you are missing a tooth or multiple teeth.
- Root Canals – For anyone with a painful toothache, a root canal procedure can stop your suffering. Removing the infected tissue, filling the tooth, and capping it allows your tooth to look and function like normal.
- Dentures – You can replace several teeth, including a full arch of them, with dentures.
- Dental Implants – Implants replace the roots of your missing teeth, providing stability and support for crowns, bridges, and dentures.
Reduce your anxiety about restorative care by getting to know our compassionate and experienced professionals. Plus, our advanced techniques and efficient local anesthesia can keep you comfortable during your treatment. After we restore your ability to eat what you want and smile confidently, we want to keep your new teeth looking great. With general dental care, you can maintain your oral health for decades to come.
For a high-quality restorative dentist in Woburn, MA, make plans to visit Merry Dental, PC. Call 978-584-7641 today or .